The Allen Havana
Sarcastic. Deep. Creative. Works when others sleep and obsesses over the big questions of life. Inspired by one of the most iconic American characters, the Allen captures the essence of New York's bohemian nights.
Rims: 45mm | Bridge: 23mm | Temples: 145mm.
We build our frames with the best materials to ensure they will last a lifetime. Instead of using plastic or other inexpensive materials, we chose to craft our frames from Mazzucchelli Cellulose Acetate. Strong, durable, and flexible acetate is considered the ultimate material for high-quality glasses.
We offer free shipping on all orders.
- Shipping to European Countries: Delivery time of 2-3 business days.
- Shipping to Rest of The World : Delivery time of 3-7 business days.
After arriving to its country destination, the delivery time can be altered depending on each country's customs procedures.
Lohause considers customer satisfaction to be one of its core values. For that reason, we offer an easy, quick and flexible return and exchange policy so you are comfortable with us every step of the way.
Below you will find a summary of the most important points regarding our exchange and return procedure.
For any further clarifications, please do not hesitate in contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org or through any other official communication channel.
You are eligible for exchanging or returning your products if:
- You are within a period of 14 days after receiving the product.
- The product(s) and packing is in the same condition in which it was delivered and without any damage.
- You can provide a receipt or proof of payment and produce a valid identification card and/or proof of address.
- The product(s) you received have visible damages and are reported within a 48h period after the reception of your product. Photo evidence will be required for submission.
If you are eligible and wish to continue with your exchange or return you should take the following steps:
- Contact us through any of our official channels regarding the issue. When contacting us, please include your order number as well any other relevant information about your exchange or return.
- As soon as possible, we will respond to your request with confirmation of your eligibility for exchange or return and we will provide you with more detailed instruction on how to proceed. Once you receive our reply, please follow the steps and return the package to us.
*We only accept returns after the product has been received.
*Please be advised that in case of a return request, a shipping cost of $20 will be deducted from the refund amount.
* We are unable to issue refunds on frames with custom-made lenses as they are specifically made to fit your unique needs and measurements. This includes reading and blue-light blocking lenses. We take great care in ensuring that each lens is precisely crafted to provide you with the best possible vision, and as such, we cannot resell or reuse them.
We understand that refunds may be a standard policy for some products, but the nature of custom-made lenses makes them a special case. We appreciate your understanding and are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our policies.
For the full explanation, please refer to our Terms & Conditions page, where all the information can be found.
If you have any questions, suggestions or remarks please do not hesitate in contacting us.