The Depp Paradox N1 Sunglasses
The Depp is a spiritual being who seeks the truth. It dives into the unknown, and try to find the answers to life's mysteries. These small but thick spectacles are well-equipped to handle your mission. The Depp evokes intelligence, creativity and stubbornness, the right glasses for the city creative.
- CR-39 polarised lenses
- Mazzucchelli Acetate
- Sturdy Hinges
- Measurement- 28-42-145
All our Sunglasses come with polarised CR-39 lenses. They filter UV light more effectively than other materials. All our products are CE certified and comply with all European regulations.
We build our frames with the best materials to ensure they will last a lifetime. Instead of using plastic or other inexpensive materials, we chose to craft our frames from Mazzucchelli Cellulose Acetate. Strong, durable and flexible acetate is considered the ultimate material for high quality glasses.
Mazzuchelli 1849 is an acetate manufacturer based in Casitglione Olona, Italy. It is a family owned business running for 6 generations and one of the most respected names in the industry due to its superior quality and heritage. At Lohause we only use Mazzucchelli acetate. We ensure your new frames are crafted from the best materials and will meet your expectations.
We offer free shipping on all orders.
- Shipping to other European countries: Delivery time of 2-3 business days.
- Shipping to the US: Delivery time of 4-5 business days.
*Please be advised that in case of a return request, a shipping cost of $20 will be deducted from the refund amount. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Lohause considers customer satisfaction to be one of its core values. For that reason, we offer an easy, quick and flexible return and exchange policy so you are comfortable with us every step of the way.
Below you will find a summary of the most important points regarding our exchange and return procedure.
For any further clarifications, please do not hesitate in contacting us through email@example.com or through any other official communication channel.
You are eligible for exchanging or returning your products if:
- You are within a period of 14 days after receiving the product.
- The product(s) and packing is in the same condition in which it was delivered and without any damage.
- You can provide a receipt or proof of payment and produce a valid identification card and/or proof of address.
- The product(s) you received have visible damages and are reported within a 48h period after the reception of your product. Photo evidence will be required for submission.
If you are eligible and wish to continue with your exchange or return you should take the following steps:
- Contact us through any of our official channels regarding the issue. When contacting us, please include your order number as well any other relevant information about your exchange or return.
- As soon as possible, we will respond to your request with confirmation of your eligibility for exchange or return and we will provide you with more detailed instruction on how to proceed. Once you receive our reply, please follow the steps and return the package to us.
* We are unable to issue refunds on prescription lenses as they are custom-made to fit your unique needs and measurements. We take great care in ensuring that each lens is precisely crafted to provide you with the best possible vision, and as such, we cannot resell or reuse them.
We understand that refunds may be a standard policy for some products, but the nature of prescription lenses makes them a special case. We appreciate your understanding and are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our policies.
For the full explanation, please refer to our Terms & Conditions page, where all the information can be found.
If you have any questions, suggestions or remarks please do not hesitate in contacting us.